SSH with TCP Wrappers

Hi!

I try of put my SSH (redhat 8.0 updated yesterday) with TCP Wrappers,looking at the package
requires "tcp wrappers",so I suppose will be compiled with,because read hosts.allow and
only give if allowed,i tried of put a file /etc/xinetd/ssh  and had not result when I want control
anything,SSH simply ignore these,oinly look hosts.allow .I tried these two configurations:

My IP is 172.26.0.6 ,so i MUST have forbidden to connect:

File one:

service ssh
{
    socket_type    = stream