Re: RH Frontend for Windows

Thanks !

We have a windows world here, then I wanted to have my linux server used
by the users with Windows machines, that way...  they dont need to install
RH in each machine...

vmware is shareware.... I will give it a try, if anyone know about a freeware,
please kindly let me know.

Cheers, Alberto

At 08:56 AM 12/9/02 -0800, you wrote:

--- "Alberto M. R. Davila"
<davila gene dbbm fiocruz br> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I am looking for a graphical frontend to run RH in
> Windows
> machines... I know Tarantella but would like to know
> if there is
> any freeware I could use ? Any suggestions ?

I'm not sure about freeware, but I might recommend
vmware. Just out of curiousity, why would you want to
run linux inside of windows, and not the other way

===== Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>

Do you Yahoo!?

Psyche-list mailing list
Psyche-list redhat com