Re: wireless card frequently hanging up

Steve McQ wrote:

Make sure you have the latest firmware on your Linksys
PCMCIA card. I haven't experienced any problems since
the last upgrade I performed (about 2 weeks ago) on Redhat 8.0.

How did you upgrade the firmware on the WPC11 without Windows (and, while I'm at it, how do you determine the firmware rev?)? The instructions on Linksys' web site talks about running a Windows executable.

Rich

--
From the notebook of Rich Renomeron
No trees died for this e-mail, but many electrons were inconvenienced.