Re: No xinerama in 8.0?? ;-(

On Wednesday 11 December 2002 07:13, Kevin McConnell uttered:
> I've never even thought about this before, but I have
> a voodoo3 with a TV out on it... /me wonders if
> there's any support for it. Perhaps I'll give google a
> call and see what comes up.

Yes there is.  I did TV out w/ my Voodoo 3 3000, using supplied/supported
XFree86 Drivers. (supplied by Red Hat).  On a side note, I also have done
TV-out on my Geforce3 Ti200 card, using Nvidia drivers.  There is a nice
tool, nvtv, that allows you to do TV-out, w/out mucking with your X config
file.  It abstracts from X somehow, and allows for the TV out.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: