Re: modem lights confusion.-now cleared up

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 04:49:52PM +0000, Neil Bird wrote:
> Around about 11/12/2002 15:51, Aaron Konstam typed ...
> > I simply do not understand the working of modem lights.
>
>    I'm off home now, but have a llok back through the archives a week or
> so & my thread about 'what to use now rp3's gone'.  All pointers you
> should need are there.
Checking the psyche-list as well as the hints in Tom Georgoulias
message got me going. But I am left with the mystery how anyone would
guess to change the name of tbe lock file and change ifup to
/sbin/ifup, etc? Thanks for the responses.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
715 Stadium Dr.