From: Christoph Lehmann [mailto:lehmann puk unibe ch]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 8:46 AM
To: psyche-list redhat com
Subject: Re: visor and redhat 8.0 sync

I know, I did for all USB* a chmod 666 (as you said in your last mail-
thanks)

do I need to restart the computer or logout? or what else could be the
reason, that there doesn't sync anything with the visor?

Need I to reset the visor?

thanks for your patience

christoph

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 14:41, Dusan Djordjevic wrote:
> >  I cannot make the symbolic link /dev/pilot 666.
>
> You should make /dev/ttyUSB1 666, not symbolic link.
> --
> Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)
>

> --
Christoph Lehmann
Department of Psychiatric Neurophysiology
University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry
Waldau
CH-3000 Bern 60
Switzerland

Phone:  ++41 31 930 93 83