RE: Hostname help

Alright guys I hate to bring this up again so soon but I have some more
questions and issues I would greatly appreciate help with. This is what my
/etc/sysconfig/network file says:
NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=thalia.lan.home

my /etc/hosts file contains the following:
127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
192.168.0.3             thalia.lan.home thalia localhost
192.168.0.2             izanseth.lan.home izanseth

But I am still unable to use my linux pc name from my Windows box to
communicate to my linux box. My router still doesn't even recognise my hostname
from my linux box either... I have sent them an e-amil to see if they can help.
Keep you fingers crossed!!!