Re: gcc 3.2.1?

Around about 12/12/2002 22:45, Ronald W. Heiby typed ...
I got a quick response to a bugzilla report on this that I filed. In
the response, it said that the fix would be showing up in "rawhide". I
have a vague knowledge that it is a quasi-beta test bed.
Can someone point me to where I need to go to find something there?

It's in ftp.redhat.com parallel with the release dirs.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature