Weird hard drive boot message

Hello all,

I get a weird message about one of my hard disks during boot : It says this :

Dec 15 13:55:17 kernel: hdd: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
Dec 15 13:55:17 kernel: hdd: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }

This message is repeated several times in the /var/log/messages file. Despite these messages the hard disk is mounted and operationnal at the end.
But it doesn't look good so I'm wondering if I must do something to solve this.

Note that hdd is a hard drive which is in a extractible rack. Can this be due to this physical situation ? It is a Maxtor 80 Go disk.

Any ideas to solve this ?

Thanks in advance.