Re: Mozilla silently omits HTML graph

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 04:10:14PM -0500, David A. De Graaf wrote:
> Two screenshots of the same page with mozilla and netscape are at:
>     http://datix.2y.net/mozilla/mozilla.png
>     http://datix.2y.net/mozilla/netscape.png
>
> Can anyone guess what's wrong?
> Can anyone suggest where to look for help?  what to ask???

I would suggest providing all the information in this mail in a report
to http://bugzilla.mozilla.org - also, you might want to "view source"
on the problematic web page and provide them with some info on what
HTML features are being used. Or if there's no personal info or you
can strip out the info, provide them with the HTML itself.

Havoc