Re: Macromedia Flash plugin 6 released for x86 Linux

> Just so long as your friends are nice enough people to code the
> sites so that the information content is available to those who
> do not have flash players. Like, I am sure my blind friend Joe
> Lazarro would REALLY enjoy a commerce or corporate site that
> bounces him if he doesn't have flash....

Well, I have to be carefull w/ what I say about Macromedia in general.
Because of late I have been privy to some information about
the company, thier products and what they are planning.

All I have to say on that matter is from what I hear there has been
alot of accesibility work being done, for specific I have not heard the
products.