nfs client conflicts with iptables on my computer.

When iptables is up, my computer can't mount remote fs.The error message
is "RPC time out". After I stop it, nfs client works fun. I deleted some
rules one by one to find which rule blocked the access. The result is
the rule of 0:1023 port udp rejection. I am anxious to know which port
shall I open or how to get though the iptables normally when mount nfs
fs.