-----Original Message-----
From: psyche-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:psyche-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of faisal gillani
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 10:24 AM
To: psyche-list redhat com
Subject: OT exam question

Well i am a student of bachelor science here in
pakistan , & it was my linux exam today i got a very
wieard questions today i couldent find its answer in
my text book can u tell me the answer ?

1 write a one line command to create a directory
called dir1 to move into it list its content & @ last
print your working directory "all in one line ?"

2 wat type of network topology do we preffer when
using linux Network server ?

Do you Yahoo!?

Psyche-list mailing list
Psyche-list redhat com