Links

The Mozilla docs said I needed to symlink the plugin directory to the
> J2RE plugin:
>
> I did this:
>
> ln -s /usr/include/mozilla/plugin
> JAVA_HOME/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so
>
> instead of this:
>
> ln -s /usr/include/mozilla
> JAVA_HOME/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so
>
> So the link is IN the plugin directory instead of from the directory.
> What is the easiest way to resolve. Do I have to delete both files,
> install and then relink?

Could I copy libjavaplugin_oji.so to another location, delete the
original and relink or something?

--
Scott Taylor
Managing Director

Phone: +44 7767 257 371
Email: scott taylor 4i-dotcom com
Web: http://www.4i-dotcom.com

This transmission is confidential and intended for the named recipient
only. Should you not be the person or entity named, please be advised
that you have received this in error, and that you should delete this
immediately.

"™µú¡Ûû†ÚV´}_aGG)O¤ÇÞä‡ïŠeØWŒ`î”ÀO‘Ãü–ÀJèŠeB–ò˵ýõ[\%ðˆ;.Aó¶¡UGÒ~å?~‡¹PÉFÃL¬7¾tI