Re: need MID sound support - getting plugger and RealOne Player to co-exist???

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 03:23:36PM -0500, Elton Woo wrote:

> I downloaded and installed the Unix/Linux community supported
> RealOne Player from this site:
> http://scopes.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html#.
> However, in order to run the player as a helper application BUT NOT
> as an inline application. I had to uninstall  Plugger 4.0, as plugger would
> complain that it could not find a realplayer module.>

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do.
I installed RealOne Player and it coexist with plugger without problems.

I just installed Player following instructions and I can use it for
streaming audio and video out of mozilla/galeon without having to do
any further configuration in mozilla/galeon.

*The United States must fully disclose and destroy
 it's Weapons of Mass Destruction*