Re: When RH 8.1 will be available

Sorry guys, I forgot to change the subject, I'm after a new beta of what will probably be 8.1, not the 8.1 release, and I thought that since I was away for some time I could have missed a beta release.

Thanks for your warm reception anyway.

Alessandro Oliveira wrote:

Hi folks,

I've been away for about 2 months, and I'd like to know how it is going the development of the new redhat distros, have RH released any new public betas since psyche ?

-- Best Regards,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

Micro$oft is not the answer. Micro$oft is the question. The answer is NO!!!