Re: console irc-client

On Wednesday 18 December 2002 13:49, Schotty uttered:
> I gotta second irssi, I love it.

Just a question for you guys.  I've been an irssi fan for a while, yet I can't
quite get the .src.rpm to rebuild on 8.0.  Was there any special tricks you
did?  I haven't dug too far into it, since I mostly IRC from my colo box,
which is a 7.2 system.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: