Re: RH8.0

On Thursday 19 December 2002 05:07, Ekow Oppon uttered:
> Hi guys, just talked to someone who mentioned that he had minor
> problems running RH8.0 and that there have been patches/fixes to correct
> the bugs..
> Can anyone please tell me where I can download the latest version with the
> patches
> already incorporated?  Thanks for your time.

There isn't an official build like that.  It's a QA nightmare to try to
rebuild the iso and install set every time a piece of errata is released.
Just use the original media, and then run up2date when you're done.  Pretty
simple.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: