Chkconfig priority levels

Hello all,

I am trying to make a script to start Folding homes linux client. But when I
ran:

$ chkconfig --add folding

It told me that my script didn't support chkconfig... So I read the man page
for chkconfig --add and my specific question is...

What are my choices for priority levels and what do they mean? And/or where can
I get info on my options for chkconfig priority levels?

TIA