Re: antivirus software

   I am happy with f-prot - free for indidual use - hooked up
   with mimedfang/sendmail - I know of others using it with procmail.

   It is simple to use and shows 'unix' roots - a single executable
   and a cron file to gather updates - by contrast some of the other
   ones I loked at seemed to show MS roots and require very complicated
   directories with lots and lots and lots of files ...

   thumbs up on this one from me.