Red Hat 8 - Instability - AGAIN

Ok.   I apreciate all your advices..   most of all telling me to replace
hardware.  I will try to ...    starting changing memory.

I have to tell you that I love Linux, but sometimes I lose my temper with
it.     I have dual boot ( RH and Win98 ) and my Win98 is much more stable
than RH. They use the same hardware for 3 years (or more), and RH is the
only one that hangs !    Strange because it suppose be Win98...   :-)))

Thanks again