Another redhat-config-date problem

Hi,

Last week I briefly turned on ntp in redhat-config-date to check the
skew of my clock. Then I switched back when I saw that the clock was
correct. Since then the time jumps to current time + 1 hour. Every time
I set the clock to the right time, it jumpes back to current + 1 hour.
What is causing this and how do I kill this behavior.

Thanks,
Patrick