Wanted: Rawhide kernel

Pardon me for an incredibly stupid question, but where is the rawhide
kernel?  Is it a "kernel-source" RPM somewhere?  I can't find it
anywhere on Red Hat's ftp sites or mirrors.  Specifically I want to play
with the latest XFree86 stuff (Mike Harris are you out there?), which
requires the latest kernel from Rawhide.

So, where's the kernel hiding?

Thanks,
Ed