OT: greetings to all on the list

       I would like to extend my best wishes to all on this list
(including the Red Hatters), and their families for a
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy New Year
2003.

   Also, though this might be just a bit  *too* early:
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Eid al-Adha!

Elton Woo ;-)

[There are still foolish mortals who believe that will
be >>universal peace<< in our time:
an end to ALL armed conflict, even in places that are
no longer the "flavour of the month" for the media:
Ireland, Algeria, etc...]

P.S. Thanks RH for Phoebe (Isn't she also one of the moons
of Jupiter?). Haven't downloaded 'er yet, though!

--
eltwoo linuxmail org - ICQ #149608718 (Montreal, Quebec, CANADA).
LINUX Reg'd User #193975 - AMD Athlon CPU on board.