iptables help

I am attempting to create a iptables firewall for a server with two
ethernet cards/two ip addresses. It is just your average webserver that
has two domain names/webpages in it (virtual hosting with Apache).

I can get iptables to work with one ip address, but not the 2nd one. It
seems to ignore the request sent to a 2nd ip address.

If anyone has some general examples that they would not mind sharing
with me drop me a note.

Many thanks,
Justin