RedHat's GNOME 2.0 and the menu bar.

Hello All!

Quick one for y'all.  The menu bar at the bottom -- how do I center it?
I can do it in the less favored KDE, but am curious how to do it in
GNOME.  I could easily do it in the non-RedHat GNOME 2.xx from the
internet (like for my FreeBSD box for example).

Thanks much!

And have a merry Christmas!  And may God bless you on this glorious
holiday!