Re: RH8 Mozilla -- Printing in Landscape?

Lanny Marcus wrote -

"I verified this. The Print Windows that come up in Mozilla don't give a Landscape option."

I am using beonex 0.8.1 which I believe is using Mozilla 1.1 and the selection for Portrait and Landscape is under File/Page Setup just above Print and Preview in the File menu.

Bob Goodwin w2bod