Re: RH8 Mozilla -- Printing in Landscape?

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 16:49, Gerry Doris wrote:
> Mozilla's postscript module stinks.  I believe my
> problem is that it only prints in postscript 3 and my printer is too old
> to support that version.
All PostScript printers I have seen don't work good unless "Prerender
PostScript" is set in the print filters. Not only the printer doesn't
understand PS level 3, but maybe more importantly they don't contain
fonts the printing computer does. Prerendering using ghostscript fixes
both.
	Mirek