Network Time

Dear All,

I was told that if I wanna sync my local date/time I should do it with
rdate <a_time_server> and then sync it with my hwclock -w.

How can I get the list of those time server? and
What is the diff with the ntpd, is that ntpd gives the query result to
some clients issued with rdate command?

thx
.dave

A copy of the universe is not what is required of art; one of the damned
things is ample.
		-- Rebecca West