Re: Adding an 80G Seagate IDE drive....

I thought the problem might be that he wanted to boot from the SCSI drive,
but installed a new IDE drive as his second drive.  Can you boot from
a SCSI drive if there's an IDE drive installed, too?  Perhaps his system is
trying to boot from the new IDE drive but that's the wrong drive.

Bob Parnass, AJ9S               Linux User             http://parnass.com