Re: More info about Xft2 and fontconfig in Psyche

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 05:58:00AM +0100, Marco Fioretti wrote:

> I'm trying to understand better how and  how much psyche relies on
> xft2/fontconfig for centralized font management. I'm already studying
> the Release notes, man pages, and the several RH 8.0 official guides.
> What else should I read?

I beleive all X font handling is done via Xft2/fontconfig. You might
search the list archives. There are some very good mails from Havoc
and Mike Harris on RH8 font handling and configuration. No URL handy,
sorry. I think this is the best info you'll find. Also fontconfig.org
has very good info.

--
Hal Burgiss