Re: Boxed set not available anywhere

I just ordered 8.0 from Amazon.com. $134.99 for the 'Pro' boxed set, free shipping, no sales tax, and I should have it in 10 days according to Amazon. Long before then I'll also have downloaded all the CD's. I could also have ordered it directly from Red Hat, but it is $10 more plus shipping charges.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA