OT Linux in general

Hi

I am trying out Mandrake 9.1 and am very unhappy. Grip for instance freezes the machine if i have too many apps going. Redhat is quite a bit better in this aspect. (With the same amount of apps)

My point is that this 6 month cycle generally sucks. Can't we get a new version once a year that is near perfect instead of pushing out 2 versions a year that are never bulletproof ?

--

    /Marek
    /Pawinski.net