Re: In-depth review of RHL9 technical changes

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 17:34, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> It is probably the release noted that bothered me not you document
> but I was annoyed that once again fdisk which is a superior
> partitioning produce (in terms of simplicity of use) is be
> deprecated. Especially once one installs th linux I assume disk druid
> still goes away and fdisk is what you need to use.

fdisk itself is not deprecated, there is just no longer a button to get to
fdisk from the installer GUI.  You can still <ctrl><alt><F#> to get to the
terminal and use fdisk from there.  Fdisk is not slated to be removed from
future distros.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net