Re: Two LANs via redHat8.0 box

>>That is the old deprecated way to do it.  I would recommend that you
>>instead modify the /etc/sysctl.conf file.
	<...>
>>Dax Kelson
>>Guru Labs

>From: Arthur Chong <arthur petracomputing com>

>Thanks a lot.  That helps us get with the latest.
>
>BTW:  Where do you read up on what the deprecated
>config files are, etc.?

Excellent question, I want to see the answer too after discovering the NFS
startup changed so that it now looks for the file /etc/sysconfig/nfs for a
lot of variables (some of which are now likely going away again :^) It's a
great idea, but if I hadn't happened to be studying the startup script again
I would have missed the possibility (there is no default file).