Re: Red Hat 9 -- April 7th -- Price & Compatibility?

Either you don't use MySQL, PHP4, wine, VMWare ... or you did not run
up2date in the last couple of weeks.

Marek wrote:

Colburn wrote:

OK, RedHat will try to resolve the many flaws in RH8 with their new
release, RH9 on April 7th.

Any idea what they will charge retail for this? (I also paid for my RH8 release, though considering the hundreds of
wasted hours trying to get it to do what it promised to do I feel as
though I am due a refund and more. Sigh.)

Since I have a ton of stuff on the hard disk with RH8 I am thinking it
may be wise to purchase a second hdd and to do a clean load.  With all
of the patches and problems I really don't trust a load of RH9 on top of
RH8 to be clean.

Is that a reasonable fear?

doc

Flaws ? and many ? i don't have *any* so far since last October.