Newbie --- Local Delivery with Sendmail/Procmail

Howdy

Been using Sendmail as a relay service for several months.

Now, I'm trying to get it to do delivery on the same box so that I can
use Squirrelmail.  All I want is email to be stored on the sendmail
box so that I can later view it through SquirrelMail.

I believe procmail needs to be set up by using a global procmailrc.
Is this correct?  Can someone point me to the most generic procmailrc
available.  Thanks

Peace,