    Hi guys,

    I am needing some help on configure SNMP to work. I wanna to use snmpd
daemon to just send messages, or respond on requests, to my MRTG monitoring
tool. I can't get it work in RedHat v8.0. I am trying with this snmpd.conf:

com2sec local     localhost        cnett
com2sec mynetwork cnett
group MyRWGroup v1 local
group MyRWGroup v2c local
group MyRWGroup usm local
group MyROGroup v1 mynetwork
group MyROGroup v2c mynetwork
group MyROGroup usm mynetwork
view all included .1 80
access MyROGroup ""      any       noauth    exact  all    none   none
access MyRWGroup ""      any       noauth    exact  all    all    none
syslocation AAAA
syscontact Webmaster <webmaster cnett com br>
proc mountd
exec echotest /bin/echo hello world
load 12 14 14

    When I try to access the information on the redhat 8 box it returns
nothing. Using this same snmpd.conf in a bonx with redhat 7.1 it works just

    Can someone solve my problem?

Nataniel Klug