Dell Latitude D800 freezes at RH8 boot

Hi to all:
     My company bought me a Dell Latitude D800. Of course, the first thing
was to install RH8. All went OK but now, after Grub selection and when
kernel is booting, the computer freezes after this:

PCI_IDE: not 100% native mode; will probe irqs later
     ide0:     BM-DMA at 0xbfa0-0xbfa7, BIOS settings: hda:DMA, hdb:pio
     ide1:     BM-DMA at 0xbfa8-0xbfaf, BIOS settings: hdc:DMA, hdd:pio

Here the computer stops without messages and led keys don't change ( Num.
Bloq )

     The bizarre is that from installation CD-Rom 1 the kernel boots OK ¿?
¿?

Any advice?

A lot of TIAS