Re: OT: Why I use an MTA at home

Doug B wrote:

Can you enlighten me on how I can send email from home, through my provider at home, that will only show my work email address?

This page has configuration settings needed to make Postfix route through Yahoo.com's SMTP servers. You can probably adjust them for your own situation:
http://www.dslreports.com/faq/6456

Setting up your ISP as a smart host in your Postfix config should allow you to continue using all of the same client settings you had before.