Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
At 11:51 4/24/2003 -0700, you wrote:

Joe Klemmer wrote:

Yes, this is correct. But you will find that blocks on these address
blocks are implemented as if they were Class A's. i.e. block 209.0.0.0
- 209.255.255.255.

I believe that by "blocks on these addresses" the OP meant that people block 209.0.0.0/8 in their firewall, for which purposes it's bloody well irrelevant how that IP space was actually sold or subnetted in the real world.

Crap, you're right. I read the message as "these address blocks", and missed the "blocks on". I'll shut up now.