SCSI Tape Drive

Hi all,

I recently inherited a Mountain FileSafe 2100D boat anchor SCSI tape
drive that uses 8mm 112m tapes. Anyone know how to set this up in RH 8
preferably as a module?

For the SCSI controller, I have in /etc/modules.conf:

alias scsi_hostadapter aha152x ioport=0x340, irq=11, host scsiid=7

Now what? I am even more confused as to what to do after reading the
SCSI-2.4-Howto, the Amanda docs, /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/README.st
and st/mt man pages!

Any help would be appreciated.

--

David E. Williams
dewillia tima com

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." -Mark Twain