suggestions mail list server for RH8

I have a client who wants to impliment a small, simple mailling list on his RH 8 server which currently has sendmail servers with procmail in use.

I was leaning towards SmartList given he's already using procmail and/or Majordomo given the availability of books/help in its use.

Which of the available mail list server programs (Majordomo, Minordomo, SmartList, ListServ, etc.) will work well on this kind of "stock" RH 8 server?

Which would be easiest to install and/or administer? (eg. he's heard horror stories regarding the difficulty of setting up and administering Majordomo)

Thanks
R.Parr, RHCE
Temporal Arts