poweroff uncomplete with SMP

Hi,

Sorry for repeating the post, but I had no answer.

I'm using a 2.4-18smp kernel (two P4 at 2.4GHz on a X5DA8 Supermicro Motherboard) and I cannot complete the power off. It stands by on the message "Power down." and nothing more.

After reading some posts about this, I've added "apm=power-off" to kernel command line, but it did nothing more.

Thanx for helping!

Xavier