Adding IMP/Horde

Is anyone out there using the Horde/IMP stuff on RH 8.  I have been using an
older implementation for years on 7.1 and I am trying get bring all my
servers up to 8.0 with the latest stable revs of the various apps.  I cannot
get this app to work right.  The error message I get is:

"_default_ could not be found"

The apache seems ok, I have added all the necessary pear,php modules called
for in the docs. All suggestions are appreciated

Thanks
Chris S.