RE: XF86Config file question - starting XWindows in level 3

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your advice.

Booting into Init 3 and login as root

"startx" starts GUI as root
"Ctrl + Alt + F2" returns back to Init 3

"Init 5" starts GUI but requesting for login again.

B.Regards
Stephen

To Get Your Own iCareHK.com Email Address?  Go To www.iCareHK.com.