(sans sujet)

Hello everybody, at least those who are back at work after the holidays. John Brennan-Sardou here.
I have a problem with the following. Can anybody help me please? In fact this is not on my computer but that of a good friend.
" I manage to see my portable computer under Windows XP  from my desktop under linux but not the reverse. Here is a copy of the file in which he thinks there is a problem."
[global]
? ? log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
? ? smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
? ? load printers = yes
? ? socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
? ? map to guest = bad user
? ? encrypt passwords = yes
? ? printer admin = @adm
? ? dns proxy = no
? ? netbios name = ServeurLinux
? ? server string = Samba Server %v
? ? printing = cups
? ? workgroup = MSHOME
? ? os level = 20
? ? printcap name = cups
? ? security = share
? ? max log size = 50
? ? hosts allow = 192.168.0.1? ? # adresse de mon portable
[root]
comment = Disk Root
path = /
valid users = chris? # chris est déclaré comme user dans linux et win
admin users = chris
public = yes
browseable = yes
printable = no
[TELECHARGEMENTS]
? ? guest ok = yes
? ? comment = /home/chris/Téléchargements
? ? valid users = chris
? ? admin users = chris
? ? wide links = no
? ? writable = no