Procmail auto-responder

Hi all,

I would normally use 'vacation' for a job like this,
but some of our clients don't want anything installed
on their linux servers.

Does anyone have a simple '.procmailrc' file that I can
use to send an auto-response back to all senders, for
vacation notifications, etc? This saves me from having
to figure out how to write on myself,  as procmail is
not easy to master.

Thanks,
Jason