Re: init order

On Friday 31 January 2003 22:00, Ed Greshko greshko com uttered:
> I think you may have also wished to add that the scripts are numbered in
> the /etc/init.d/rc#.d/ directories.  As in S01xxxx, S81xxxx and in that
> case too the lower the number the earlier they start.
>
> Ed

Er yeah, thats what I meant.  The actual scripts are numbered, adn thats what
you change, not the number part of rc#.d/

I guess it was a bit confusing what I wrote.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: