Re: cvs setup...

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 22:21, Bruce Douglas wrote:
> My question. If I want to test this to see if I can reach it from another
> boz within my network. What is the command I should use. When I try:
> 	cvs -z3 -d:ext:test lserver2 mesa com/CVS

I guess the recommended value for CVSROOT would be something like
CVSROOT=:ext:test lserver2 mesa com:/CVS, but I've always used shorter
form, which is CVSROOT=test lserver2 mesa com:/CVS
You also have to define CVS_RSH=ssh.

Once those settings are done, you should be able to do "cvs co ." or
whatever you want to do with CVS.

--
Juha Ylitalo                 juha ylitalo iki fi                <e-mail>
+358 40 562 6152 <mobile>    http://www.iki.fi/jylitalo         <www>